If you have been detected by police and face the prospect of losing your licence call us. We understand that your licence is important and can have serious consequences on your employment and life style.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any type of traffic offence, be it serious or otherwise. We can help.
We have extensive experience in assisting clients to deal with various traffic offences and situations.
We appear in Local and District Courts throughout the State on a daily basis dealing with the following types of traffic offences:-
- Drink Driving
- Driving under the influence – DUI
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Driving whilst suspended
- Negligent driving occasioning grievous bodily harm
- Dangerous driving
- Driving in a manner dangerous
- Burn out offences
- Exceed Speed offences
- Licence appeals
- Application to Quash Habitual Offender Declarations
- Street Racing
- Heavy vehicle offences
- RMS Appeals
- Police pursuits (Skye’s Law)
- And any other offence that is alleged to have been committed in a motor vehicle and/or cycle on an Australian Road.